The water is a natural elixir that helps you to maintain your good health and beauty and provides the needed energy for the entire day. In addition, the water improves the complexion, enhances health, and helps weight loss.
There are still many people who are not really aware of the importance of water for their entire health. The proper hydration of the body helps the loss of excess pounds and boosts the health and wellbeing.
According to the statistics, the most the Americans do not consume the recommended amount of water per day, which can be the reason for many health issues, including kidney problems and poor weight loss results.
The consumption of the proper water amount of water a day significantly boosts the metabolism and lowers the urge for overeating. When the body is dehydrated, it confuses hunger and thirst.
What is the right amount of water your body requires?
Here are a few simple tips which can help you find out how much water you need to drink to lose weight and boost your health:
– Find out your current body weight.
– Divide the body weight in half, for instance, in case you weigh 180 pounds, meaning that you should drink 90 ounces of water on a daily basis.
– Activity level – the level of activity greatly influences the amount of water as well. As physical activities lead to sweating it eliminates the water, and you need to compensate it.
– You should add approximately 15 ounces of water for every half an hour of exercise.
– The consumption of 2 glasses of water before meals helps dieters lose an additional 5 pounds annually.
Additionally, look at the following chart will help you calculate the recommended daily intake of water easily:
If you find it hard, especially when you start to follow the requirements, to consume around 100 ounces a day here are some extremely useful guidelines which will help you in this:
– In the beginning, you should drink 2 cups of water (16 ounces) before meals (at least 48 ounces a day).
– Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning, and before going to bed,
– Use some specific container for water which will help you calculate the amount of water you have consumed.