When you are short on time but still have big ab goals, here is a solution to achieve them. This quick session into any part of your day will allow you to reach your goals and get ABS as you desire. For this workout, you even don’t need any equipment.
The workout is composed of 3 moves for one minute each. It works the lower abs and the six-pack area. Performing it regularly you’ll be toning, burning up, and giving your booty some love, too.
- Single-Leg Bridge
- Laying on your back, place your hands on the floor by your sides, bending one leg and then lift another off the ground.
- Press your heel into the floor and lift your pelvis up, while your body is in a stiff bridge position.
- Lowering your body slowly to the floor, complete one rep
Perform as many reps as you can for 30 seconds on each side.
- Good Morning
- Standing with your feet hip-width apart, place your hands on your hips with your elbows opened wide.
- Pulling your abs to your spine, keep your back neutral and press your butt backwards,
- While hanging forward, keep your knees slightly bend
- Returning to starting position complete one rep.
Perform as many reps as you can for 60 seconds.
- Arm Circle Planks
- Starting position is a plank position,
- Reaching your right arm back, circle it overhead and bring your palm back to the floor;
- Repeat the same on the other side. That completes one rep.
Perform as many reps as you can for one minute. Your core should be stable and the belly button pulled up toward the spine.