In nowadays many people start have tried some “six pack program” without any understanding of how to do and what type of exercises should be chosen. When any of the programs gets boring or the results coming slower, then it is better to stop doing it and find another, more effective or funny.
If you haven’t had the possibility to try workout series with Kayla Itsines, trainer and creator of the Bikini Body Guide, now you’ll find one easy, funny and short workout, which is focused on defining your abs.
Tip: Kayla’s very own rock-hard core serves as #fitspo to over 4 million followers on Instagram.
Follow the instructions bellow:
- Straight Leg Sit-Ups + Twist
– Starting position – Begin by laying flat on the floor on a mat with your feet extended out in front of you. Bending your elbows, place your hands behind your ear lobes and engaging your ab muscles in towards your spine.
– Using your abs, raise your head, torso and shoulder blades off the floor. While sitting up, extend your left arm and twist through your torso to touch the floor immediately next to your right leg.
– Untwisting, release your torso backwards and bring your left hand towards your left ear.
– Repeat using your right hand.
Perform 20 reps, 10 per side.
- Bent Leg Raises
– Starting position – Begin by laying straight on your back on the floor.
– Engaging your ab muscles, draw your bellybutton in towards your spine.
– Keep your feet together, contracting your abdominal muscles and bending your legs while you bring your knees into your chest.
– Lowering slowly, straighten your legs back down to starting position without touching the floor.
– Repeat 10 reps.
- Inward and Outward Snap Jumps
– Starting position – Placing both hands on the floor and both feet together behind you and rest on the balls of your feet.
– Jump, quickly, both feet outwards so that they are wider than your hips and then inwards to bring them back together into starting position.
– Jumping both of your feet in towards your hands, bring your feet to remain shoulder-width apart.
– Keep your body weight on your hands and kick both of your feet backwards into starting position.
Alternate between outward and inward snap jumps for 20 reps.
When you finish the circuit, take a 30-second break and continue the next circuit, up to 10 minutes.