The Tibetan rites have been a secret for more than two millennia as they strictly revealed to spiritual believers only.
Now, the people all around the world can learn more about those rites, as they were published by a retired officer from the British army. He has learned them from the monks while travelling through the Himalayas.
In the article bellow, we are happy to present you their numerous benefits, such anti- aging effects and clarity of mind.
Watch video at :
Here are some more benefits:
– Promote mental clarity and focus
– Strengthen and tones the entire body
– Reduce stress and promote a sense of calmness
– Provide vital energy
– Decelerate the aging process
– Improve digestion, blood flow, and immune function
The author of the book about the 5 Tibetan rites published by Peter Kelder explains the basis of the potential of these exercises that promote youth and energy:
– The human body has seven centers, (in English, Vortexes).
– These are kind of magnetic centers.
– These centers circle at great speed in the healthy body, but when slowed down, they cause aging, senility and ill-health.
– They extend beyond the flesh of healthy individuals, but in the weak, old, senile person, they hardly reach the surface, except in the knees.
He explained that if you want to regain vitality, overall health and youth, you should start these magnetic centers spinning again. There are five practices that help you do this, and anyone is helpful, but the complete workout is required to get glowing results.
Here are video series which present the exercises and their benefits below:
Even they are easy for doing, yet, you need to consult your doctor before you start performing them, especially if you have serious neck, back or spine issues. You should do these rites gently, so, if are too difficult for you, you can try some modified combination.
Sources : www.higherperspectives.com