Many people sometimes don’t work out because don’t have enough time to full-fill their daily schedule, and most of the workouts require more time and additional equipment.
If you belong to that group of people and couldn’t find enough space for your workouts, you should be looking for something easier, shorter but still, give you the desired results.
In this article, we are offering you a workout that can meet those your requirements and you’ll accomplish to stay in good shape. This is a 10-to-1 workout, which involves basic moves you can do anytime, anywhere, without any equipment, but this workout will get your heart pumping and target all your muscles.
How to do:
– Repeat each exercise the designated number of reps,
– Perform exercises moving quickly but with proper form and attention to your breath.
– This workout lasts about three to four minutes to complete.
Here is a plan of exercises:
- Jumping jacks – 10
- Squats – 9
- Burpees – 8
- Triceps dips (resting hands on a bench or on the floor) – 7
- Alternating lunges (three on each side) – 6
- Push-ups (resting on your knees if you need to) – 5
- Plank jacks- 4
- V crunches – 3
- Up-down planks (do one starting with the right elbow, then one starting with the left) – 2
- Sun Salutation B – 1
More challenging: When you have time for more, repeat this 10-to-1 workout up to five times.
Source, Original Article: www.popsugar.com