Not all the days you are feeling in top form, sometimes you are frustrated and angry for many reasons and usually, it drives your cortisol and adrenaline sky high. The outcome from these negative feeling can cause your brain to shut down, crashes the energy and kicks you in sugar cravings.
As avoiding the stress many times is not so easy, you can simply break it with a smart workout. These high-intensity moves hit all of your major muscle groups, and you’ll get a full-body burn. You should, simply, jump, push, and engage all of your energy into each exercise and result feeling totally chill.
How to do: Complete these five moves in a row, with no rest in between exercises, then rest for one minute and repeat the sequence for a total of three rounds.
- Jump Squat
– Starting position – standing with your arms at your sides and feet shoulder-width apart.
– A – Bending your knees, reach your hips back to lower into a squat as you reach your arms forward, parallel to the floor
– B – From this position, drive into your feet and explosively jump, allowing your arms to swing back behind you. That completes one rep.
Perform 15 reps.
– A – Starting position – in a plank position with your feet hip-distance apart place your hands directly below your shoulders
– B – Squeezing your butt, bend your arms and lower down on four to six inches from the floor
– Pressing into the floor, drive upward without changing the position of your back or hips. That completes one rep.
Perform 10 reps.
- Burpee with Jump
– Starting position – A – with your feet separated about four to six inches, your knees bent and hands on the floor.
– B – Immediately jump your feet back in plank
– C- Using your arms to assist you, jump your feet forward and immediately jump upwards. That completes one rep.
Perform 10 reps.
- Squat with Overhead Toss
– Starting position – A – Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold a medicine ball at your chest. Bending your knees, reach your hips back, and lower into a squat
– B – Hold at the bottom for two seconds, then press upward driving your heels into the ground and at the same time toss the ball above your head. Catching the ball back to the starting position. That completes one rep.
Perform 20 reps
- Medicine Ball Seated Twist with Press
– Starting position – Sitting on the floor with a medicine ball at your chest and lean back, keep your back straight and your chest lifted.
– A- Rotating your shoulders and torso to the right, tap the ball on the floor
– B- Rotate back to starting position and immediately press the ball upward and overhead
– C – Lowering ball, rotate to your left and tap the ball down. That completes one rep.
Alternating sides perform a total of 30 reps.