Your lack of time for exercising makes you anxious, so, if you look for something quick and efficient, you are right here.
This workout takes no longer than 20 minutes, and you don’t need any equipment, so any excuses for skipping it is without a solid base.
You can get more bodyweight workouts plan (printable) HERE
- Burpee with Push-Up
– Starting position – standing with feet together
– Jump up as much height as you can.
– After landing softly, lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
– Jumping your feet back come into a plank position.
– Perform one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening your arms back to plank.
– Jumping the feet forward to the hands, come into a squat and prepare to jump up, to complete one rep.
Perform 10 reps
- Bridge With Kick
– Starting position – bridge position with your hands by your sides.
– Lifting your left foot off the floor, straighten your knee but keeping your thighs parallel.
– Kick your left leg up, bringing the sole of your flexed foot toward the ceiling.
– Lower your left leg, while your thighs are even and pelvis at the same position, complete one rep.
Perform 10 reps each side
- Elbow Plank With Leg Lift
– Starting position – elbow plank,
– Lift your left foot off the floor, while your pelvis is parallel to the floor. Hold this position for three seconds, then lower the leg, to complete one rep.
– Repeat on another side.
Perform 20 reps, alternating sides
– Starting position – Standing with your hands on your head, your elbows wide.
– Bring your right knee to the ground, keeping left knee bent
– Bring your left knee down in a kneeling position.
– Lift your right foot up, placing it in front of you and bringing the left foot forward to stand up, complete one rep.
– Repeat on the opposite side.
Perform 12 reps
- Tabletop Reach
– Starting position – strong tabletop position, with your knees over your ankles, and fingers pointed away from you.
– Lifting your left leg up, reach your right hand toward your left toes.
– Returning your hand and foot to the floor, lift the pelvis back to the tabletop to complete one rep.
– Switching sides repeat for the next rep.
Perform 12 reps, alternating sides.