If you are enthusiastic and eager to prepare many different kinds of food here is a challenge for you. We are presenting you a recipe of one grain free bread – Paleo blubbery and lemon bread.
Do not be afraid that it will turn out to be a success or a complete flop. It is a proven recipe.
The blueberry and lemon give a nice flavor to the bread, in which nobody can’t resist. This is a homemade bread and getting bursts of sweet and sour flavors so the bread would come out looking like a pretty marbled cake.
Aside from how easy it is to make it also looks beautiful!
– Blanched almond flour – 1 and 1/2 cups
– Coconut flour, sifted – 1/4 cup
– 4 eggs
– Baking soda – 1 tsp
– Coconut oil or ghee, melted – 1/2 cup
– Salt – 1/4 tsp
– Maple syrup or honey – 1/3 cup
– Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
– Use the zest of 2 lemons
– Blueberries (fresh) – 1 and 1/2 cup
– Coconut butter (softened) – 1/3 cup
– Melted coconut oil – 2 tbsp
– Maple syrup or honey – 2 tbsp
– Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
– Hot water
– Preheat oven 350°F.
– Prepare an 8×8-inch loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper inside.
– Whip together the ingredients for the glaze and place in the refrigerator and wait until it is done baking.
– In a medium bowl, mix the coconut flour, tapioca flour and baking soda,
– In a larger bowl, mix eggs, maple syrup, salt, lemon juice and lemon zest, slowly adding the flour mixing until incorporated and then add the coconut oil.
– Fold the blueberries into the batter and transfer them to the prepared loaf pan.
– Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted, comes out clean.
– Leave the bread 1 hour to cool at room temperature.
– When it is cooled, cover the bread with the glaze, allowing it to drizzle down the sides. If desired top it with more blueberries, devour and lemon zest.