According to the statistics, the bread is the most popular food on earth and many people cannot imagine a meal without it.
We are pretty sure that besides its delicious taste, bread should be avoided, due to its side effects on health, but if you cannot do it then you can try some alternatives.
Some versions of bread can be free of gluten.
In this article, we suggest a recipe for bread without flour, made of natural ingredients only. It is high in fiber, B vitamins and protein. When it comes to the price it is less costly and another advantage is that it is really easy to prepare!
Flourless Bread -Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 90 grams of sunflower seeds
- 90 grams of sesame seeds
- 90 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 90 grams of walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 90 grams of flaxseed
- a pinch of salt
- 100 ml of water
1) Whisk the egg whites with the salt, and add the baking soda and water.
2) Ground all the seeds (if not) into a fine powder (flour).
3) Add seeds to the mixture, and mix all well.
4) Bake the bread at 180 C (350 F) for 50 minutes
This type of bread is a real HIT, healthy and is simply delicious!
Find detailed information at: