When you are targeting your hips, thighs, and abs by doing fitness, you can tone and strengthen the specific spots where the cellulite usually remains. In the planning process, you should be focused on mixing exercises, which will break the monotony. The best solution is to combine these 5 moves with a cardio work and proper and healthy diet.
The best part of this workout is that:
– Takes only 20 minutes, 3 days a week
– Puts to rest the mistaken concept that cellulite is some mysterious condition.
Cellulite is, in fact, the fat but just looks different as it is arranged in another way. It is not seen usually in men because their fibers run in a horizontal, criss-cross pattern that prevents dimpling or bulging.
The cellulite seems to appear out of nowhere, because of tissue changes while aging and when women lose some pounds of muscle and replace it with fat. That happened because the fat is exceptionally soft and it doesn’t keep our skin tense like muscles do. If you want to get rid of cellulite, you have to reduce the fat stores and replace lost muscle tissue.
Warning: crash dieting, that many people do, can make cellulite worse. By losing weight quickly, you’re losing muscle tissue, which is responsible for your legs and butt to look smooth and toned.
THE CELLULITE SOLUTION EXERCISE PLAN
Below are explained 3 steps that should be followed:
Step 1: Cardio
– Two minutes warm up (moderate walking, cycling, or stair climbing
– Increase intensity for 8 minutes, working vigorously enough
– Lowering the intensity, cool down for 2 minutes.
Step 2: Strength
– Perform 10 to 15 repetitions of each of the following exercises,
– Use a heavy enough weight to challenge the muscles.
– When you can easily complete 15 reps, increase the weight slightly.
– When you lift work slowly for 2 seconds and lower for 4 seconds.
Step 3: Flexibility
Stretching the muscles is necessary after each strength training exercise. Stretches should be done once, holding each one for 20 seconds. According to the experts, this stretching strategy can boost strength training results by 20%.
Here are the CELLULITE EXERCISES:
- Dumbell Squat
– Starting position – Standing with your feet about shoulder-width apart and your back to a chair, holding dumbbells down by your sides,
– Bend the knees and hips as though you are sitting, keeping your back straight, and knees shouldn’t move forward over your toes.
– Stop close to the chair but do not touch it, then stand back up.
Combine it with a lying hamstring stretch:
– Lying face up, extended your legs and use a towel or rope to pull one ant then another leg in toward your chest.
– Starting position – Stand with your feet together, holding dumbbells at your sides with palms facing in.
– Taking one big step forward with your right leg, slowly lower your left knee toward the floor. Keep your back straight and your right knee about a 90-degree angle.
– Pressing into your right foot, push yourself back to the starting position.
– Repeat with your left leg.
Follow this exercise with a standing quadriceps stretch: Stand straight and gently pull your right foot toward your butt, then repeat with the left leg.
- Advanced Step-Up
– Starting position – standing with both feet on the aerobic step and hold dumbbells in each hand,
– Keeping your left foot on the step, step off the back with your right foot
– Before touching the floor, press on your left foot to bring the right one up again and complete one set.
– Switch legs and repeat for one set.
Follow this move with a lying glute stretch: from lying, face up position with legs extended, alternately pull each knee toward your chest.
- Scissors Press
– Starting position – Lie on your back with an exercise band just above your knees.
– Extend both legs straight up directly above your hips;
– Open your legs as far as you can, then pause when the tension becomes too great to pull any farther,
– Slowly close back to the starting position.
Follow this exercise with a lying figure-four stretch.
– Lie face up and crossing your right ankle over your left knee, pull your left leg toward your chest.
– Switching legs, repeat.
- Inner Thigh Squeeze
– Starting position – laying face up with your arms at your sides.
– Bending your knees slightly, raise your legs and form a 90-degree angle with your body and place an inflated exercise ball between your knees;
– Squeezing slowly your legs against the resistance of the ball, make sure to keep your knees bent slightly.
– Slowly open back to the starting position.
Follow this move with a butterfly stretch:
– Sit with the soles of your feet together and place your hands on the top of your inner thighs, knees out to the sides,
– Lean forward from the hips.