This Breakfast Bar is something that you’ll include in your diet as soon as you try it because it is loaded with healthy ingredients, such pumpkin seeds, oats and blueberries. Besides the other benefits, it is Gluten Free and Delicious, too.
The people are aware that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but even more important is what you are in fact eating. The best option that has been offered in recent time, by many experts (nutritionists, doctors) is a breakfast based on oatmeal. It is thanks to the fact that oatmeal contains whole grains, which lower your risk for several diseases, such type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure, as well as lignans, a plant chemical that prevents heart disease.
For this reason are produced different variations oatmeal products such this Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars, which recipe will be presented in this article.
Looking at the list of the ingredient in these bars you’ll see that they are crowded with healthy whole clean super foods, which gives the right to put these bars in a group of superfoods. Oatmeal, Blueberries, Almonds, Banana, Pumpkin Seeds, Honey and Cinnamon and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can be found on a label of these bars. The amount of the healthy nutrition in these bars will help you to fight disease, burn fat, build muscle and satisfying your morning cravings.
OATMEAL SUPERFOOD BREAKFAST BARS – Recipe
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 25 mins
Total time – 30 mins
– 2 cups old fashioned oats
– 4 tablespoons honey
– 1 cup slivered almonds
– 1 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 2 bananas
– 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
– 1½ teaspoons vanilla
– ½ cup old fashioned oats
– ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
– ¼ cup slivered almonds
– ¼ cup of coconut-almond milk
– ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Lightly grease with coconut oil 9 x 9 baking pan and line it with parchment paper,
3) Completely combine, all ingredients in a food processor until wet, which may take several minutes.
4) Pour into prepared pan.
5) Baking last for 8-10 minutes.
1) Mix all ingredients in medium bowl and stir them to combine.
2) After removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over the base, pressing it lightly
3) Bake an additional 15 minutes
As these Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars are loaded with healthy ingredients mentioned above they will become your newest addiction
– Store in a refrigerator in a sealed container for one week