If you are looking for the best solution for ice-cream, being free of dairy, and Paleo-friendly, you are right here.
We offer you a recipe that consists of only four simple ingredients, and you do not need to make it in an ice-cream maker!
What makes it the best solution for you is that all its ingredients are healthy and there is not included any kind of the sugary mixtures that other kinds of ice-cream contain. For some, who don’t like the coconut milk, they can substitute it with the coconut cream.
Coconuts are very beneficial, as they are abundant in healthy nutrients and significantly improve the health in numerous aspects. They contain a high amount of minerals, dietary fiber, and vitamins C, B1, B3, B5, B6, and E.
The coconut cream is produced from the coconut milk, which consists of grating and heating the flesh. The coconut milk can perfectly replace milk in the case of lactose intolerance as it provides the same benefits but does not upset the stomach.
Similar to all nuts, coconuts are loaded with calories and fats (saturated) that are short and medium chain fatty acids. The fats contain compounds which prevent infections and viruses.
Coconut milk is used for the preparation of the desserts in order to get a healthier alternative.
Here is the recipe for preparing this tasty ice-cream:
– 1 14 oz. can full- fat coconut milk chilled overnight or coconut cream
– 4 t tapioca flour and water, made into a slurry
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 2 t vanilla extract
You can also add:
– Fruits for topping
– Unsweetened coconut flakes
The preparation time – 25 minutes,
The freezing time – 4 hours.
It serves 3 to 4.
- Place the coconut milk in the freezer to chill for 15 minutes.
- Whip the coconut milk, tapioca flour slurry, vanilla extract and the maple syrup in the chilled bowl for 5-10 minutes, using egg beaters or stand mixer.
- Pour the mixture into a container and wrap it gently with plastic wrap and foil,
- Leave it in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- When the mixture is completely frozen, leave it for 10 minutes to thaw, and then scoop it.
Enjoy the most delicious and healthiest ice-cream ever!