Corn provides the necessary calories for healthy, daily metabolism, and in addition is a rich source of vitamin A, B, E and many minerals. It contains also a high amount of fiber that plays a significant role in the prevention of digestive ailments (constipation, hemorrhoids as well as colorectal cancer).
Health Benefits Of Corn:
– Rich source of calories (342 calories per 100 grams)
– Reduces risk of hemorrhoids and colorectal cancer
– Antioxidant properties
– Protecting Your Heart
– Prevents Anemia
– Lowers LDL Cholesterol
– Controls diabetes and hypertension
– Cosmetic benefits
– 10 ears corn, husked and cleaned
– Cajun seasoning to taste
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– 1 (1 pound) package sliced bacon
– 10 sheets aluminum foil
Directions for Preparing
– Prep 20 m
– Cooking 1 h 5 m
– Total 1 h 25 m
1) Put an outdoor grill for high heat.
2) Sprinkle each ear of corn with salt, Cajun seasoning, and pepper, and wrap it with 2 slices of bacon (if are bigger you need 3 pieces of bacon.)
3) Wrap the ears in aluminum foil and seal them.
4) Place the wrapped corn on the preheated grill,
5) Grill on high heat until the corn is hot (about 10 minutes per side).
6) Turn the heat to Low, and grill until the bacon is cooked and the corn is tender,
Once you try it you’ll never eat corn any other way!
Watch video – HERE