These anti-inflammatory Golden Turmeric Energy Bites pack a delicious boost of protein and superfood nutrition!
The Golden Turmeric Balls are made with six ingredients.
This is a healthy, grain-free snack without baking, which is rich in protein and healthy fat and sweetened naturally. If you want to give these treats a decadent texture, it is good to add a plant-based protein powder, which makes the balls extra chewy!
Golden Turmeric Energy Bites
These anti-inflammatory Coconut Turmeric Energy Bites pack a delicious boost of superfood nutrition and protein
- 1 cup almond or coconut butter
- 4-6 T plant based protein powder
- 3/4 unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ t maple syrup
- 1 t coconut oil
- 2 t turmeric
Organic ground turmeric is the base of the recipe.
- Add to a blender turmeric, nut butter, almond butter, ½ coconut flakes, maple syrup, coconut oil, and protein powder and.
- Blend ingredients on high until evenly distributed.
- The dough should stay in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to harden.
- The dough from refrigerator is rolled into bite-sized balls (½-inch in diameter).
- Put balls on a covered plate with parchment paper, then return to refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- The balls from refrigerator are rolled in the remaining coconut flakes.
Pro Tip: add more protein powder until the consistency is similar to raw dough, but if is too hard, add some non-dairy milk to loosen it up.
Watch the Video Recipe Below!
That boost of protein and healthy fat will keep you full for hours!