There’re many recipes for preparing coconut cookies, and each of them can be with a good taste, however when you try this recipe you will never leave it because it is charming.
You need the next ingredients:
– Coconut flakes – 1.5 cups
– Sunflower seeds – ¼ cup
– Protein-powder with a high-quality – ½ cup
– Vanilla – 1 tsp.
– Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
– Coconut oil – 2 tbsp.
– Water – 1/8 cup
- The oven should be preheated to 300 °F. Chop up the seeds (use nuts or sunflower seeds).
- Mix well all ingredients in a bowl, and if your mixture is too crumbly, add another tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil and water. To get cookies with an equal size you should use a measuring cup.
- Put the cookies on a cookie tray, and compress them carefully. The mixture is enough for about 18 cookies. Cookies should be baked for 15 minutes.
– You can use 2 cups of coconut shreds and avoid sunflower seeds or use nuts and seeds of your choice.
– If you want a different flavor add flavored protein.
– With the whipped coconut cream you can make delicious homemade coconut cookie sandwich.