The people with blood type B can eat many different types of food without any problems, according to the certain diet created by Peter D’Adamo,
The people, with this type of blood, have a good digestive system, however, should be avoided corn, wheat, lentils, buckwheat, peanuts, tomatoes and sesame seeds, in order to avoid gaining weight. These products negatively influenced the effectiveness of metabolism and contribute to the appearance of fluid retention in the body, fatigue and decrease the level of blood sugar. Also, the chicken should be forbidden for this blood type.
The list of foods that promotes weight loss is green vegetables, “good” meat (lamb, rabbit, venison, and mutton)a, eggs, milk and dairy products low in fat.
People with type-B are disposed to certain diseases such as lupus, autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome and multiple sclerosis.
D’Adamo considers that representatives of this blood group more than others can reduce the risk of any disease and be in top form if they follow an appropriate diet.
It is believed that people with blood type B are creative, original, flexible, subjective and communicative. They have a very strong intuition.
all kinds of shells
|MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTS|
| goat and cow's milk
| Gouda cheese
| blue cheese
| red and green peppers
green and black olives
|FRUITS AND FRUIT JUICES|
pineapple juice and pineapple
grapefruit and grapefruit juice
| oats and oat flour
|| flour wheat
|NUTS AND SEEDS|
| red beans
| green beans
| green tea
|| white wine,
|HERBS AND SPICES|
chocolate / cocoa
| black and white pepper
black pepper grain
|/|| apple cider vinegar
| soy sauce
| invert sugar
Recommended activities: tennis, hiking, cycling, martial arts and golf.
D’Adamo provides additional tips that he says will improve the lives of people with blood group B:
– Make a plan for sleeping and stick to it (for example, every day go to bed at 23 pm and sleep at least 7-8 hours).
– Be spontaneous.
– Every day reserve at least 20 minutes for a creative activity that will take all your attention.
– Daily solve crosswords or Sudoku and other small tasks that require concentration. So exercising your brain reduces the risk of developing memory problems.
– The best way to relax is meditation.
– Take part in humanitarian activities and associations or groups giving you the feeling that you are useful to society.
Blood Type Diet Chart : Diet According to Blood Group (A) – click HERE
Blood Type Diet Chart : Diet According to Blood Group (AB) – click HERE
Blood Type Diet Chart : Diet According to Blood Group (O) – click HERE