Every woman is focused on giving the butt area sexy definition and trying to find the most appropriate workout for it. Many fitness trainers designed and demonstrated plenty of workouts for this purposes. One of the best workouts is presented by the health coach, and fitness model Elizabeth Bracero. The workout is composed of 8 exercises which should be completed up to three sets of 15 reps on each side.
- Curtsy Lunges
– Begin in standing position with your feet about shoulders-width apart.
– Step diagonally backwards, with your left foot, behind your right foot.
– Bending both knees about 90 degrees, lower down toward the floor. Keep your shoulders over your hips.
– Extend your both knees, pressing into your right heel and return to standing position.
– Repeat on another side to complete one rep, and
– Continue to alternate.
- Prisoner Squats
– Start in standing position with your feet about hips-width apart. Your hands should be near your ears.
– Bend your knees, keeping them behind your toes and lower your torso straight down to the floor (thighs are parallel to the ground).
– Press up through your heels and straighten your legs and return to starting position. It completes one rep.
- Sumo Squat Jumps
– Begin with a wide stance and your toes angled about 45 degrees out to the sides.
– Your hands are on your hips.
– Bend your knees, lowering your torso straight down to the floor and keeping your shoulders over your hips and away from your ears.
– Jumping straight up and return to the starting position. It completes one rep.
- Sprinter Knee Raises
– Start in standing position with your feet about hips-width. Both elbows should be bent.
– Take a large step backwards with your right foot, keeping your shoulders over your hips, and bend both knees to lower into a reverse lunge. Simultaneously, swing your left arm behind you and drive your right hand up to eye-level (for balance).
– Extending both legs, press into your left heel and drive your right knee up to hips-height.
– Raise your left hand and swing your right one behind you. It completes one rep.
– Complete reps on one side and repeat as many standing on the opposite leg.
- Side Step-Up and Kick
– Begin with your left foot elevated on a low box or step and hands together near your chin.
– Keep your knees behind your toes and your shoulders over your hips. Bending both knees, sit back into a squat.
– Then, extend both knees, press into your left heel, shift your weight onto the left foot, and raise your right foot off the ground, standing one-legged on top of the box.
– Raising your right leg out to the side as high as you can, release the leg and come back to starting position and complete one rep.
– After completing reps on your left leg, switch sides and complete the same number.
- Tube Walk
– For this move, you need a looped band. Step into it and step your feet apart until there’s tension.
– Come into a squat position, bending both knees and bringing both hands together below your chin.
– Step your right foot out to the right, without standing up.
– Keep the tension in the band the entire time while stepping your left foot to the right. It completes one rep.
– Complete up to 15 reps in the same direction, then do it in another direction.
- Booty Crossovers
– This exercise is performing on a mat or towel,
– Start on all fours with your wrists beneath your shoulders and your knees beneath your hips.
– Raise and extend your left leg behind you, pointing the toes.
– Touch with your left toes the left and then the right edge of your mat, drawing an imaginary arc over the mat. It completes one rep.
– After completing all reps with the left leg, repeat on the opposite side.
- Kneeling Hydrants
– This is another exercise on a mat or towel,
– Begin on all fours
– Raise your left leg out to the side as high as you can while your right knee is bent and foot flexed.
– Return to starting position to complete one rep and repeat all your reps with the left leg.
– Repeat the same on the opposite side.