This is a workout composed of 7 Upper-Body Exercises that target your arms back and chest for a sculpted upper bod.
Many people may have some fat between the arms and back that in women spill over the bra, why it is also called “bra bulge.”
It happened for many reasons, such due to genetics or an unbalanced workout routine. A weak upper body can also crash your posture and bring on back pain.
This workout is created by the Barry’s Bootcamp instructor and celeb personal trainer Astrid Swan. It revs your heart rate to melt away fat and torch calories from your whole body (including your back).
You should have a pair of heavy dumbbells (12 lb. or higher, depending on your strength level).
- Pushups to superman
– By doing a pushup, lower all the way to the floor slowly.
– Extend arms forward to a superman position, while laying flat and lifting chest and thighs off the floor.
– Pulling elbows down to goal-post position, lower your body down to press back up into the start, to complete one rep.
Perform 10 repetitions.
- Plank renegade rows
– Begin in plank position, on the dumbbells as handles.
– Keep abs engaged stay with your feet slightly wider than hip-width and keep hips parallel to the floor
– Alternate renegade rows,
Perform 10 repetitions per side, (20 total reps).
- Squat thrusters
– Begin with dumbbells on shoulders, feet slightly turned out and hip-width apart
– Lowering down into a squat position, keep your abs engaged and chest tall.
– Powering your core and glutes, press the weights above head
Perform 10 reps.
- Combination of first three exercises
– Combine the 2nd and 3rd move using the dumbbells as handles,
– Perform one pushup, and at the top of the pushup complete renegade rows on both sides
– Jump your feet forward to the bottom of your squat, with your core engaged as you thrust the weights above your head.
Perform 10 repetitions.
- Snatch passes
– With one dumbbell in a hand, bending knees slightly raise the dumbbell over the head
– Keep hips tucked and a small bend in the knees as you extend the arm.
– Return to starting position and repeat 10 reps.
Perform 10 reps per side.
- Triceps extensions
– This move can be performed by using either weights (or drop down to one).
– Perform a triceps extension slowly;
– Three counts to lower and one count to press up
Perform 20 reps.
– Holding one dumbbell with both hands rotate it left under your chin, and pass it around your head clockwise for 10 reps,
– Repeat counterclockwise for another 10 reps.
– Your elbows should be tight, framing your face.
Perform 10 reps on each side.
Source,Original Article: www.health.com