When you think of getting in shape that looks like, for the summer or just for your appearance in your closed environment, probably focuses goes straight to your abs. That even happens among the people who eat healthily and maintain an active lifestyle, because, they something in that process, and their abs are not as they desire.
Dealing with stubborn belly fat, you should know that there are many simple solutions that target this trouble area, and we are offering you one workout which helps you with 7 simple ways.
This is an excellent exercise that really activates those lower abs. To make it more effective be sure that this move is performing slowly and fully engaged in each move.
– Starting position – Lying on your back, raise your legs straight up, without bending the knees
– Bring your legs forward to just over your head, keeping your arms at your side;
– Pause between each movement for a more intense workout.
This simple exercise is sure to get fast results in working out upper and lower abs.
– Starting position – Sitting up on your exercise mat with your feet on the ground and holding a dumbbell with your both hands.
– Twisting to one side keep your abs pulled in and move to another side,
– Repeat 30 times for each side.
- Air Swimming
– Starting position – Lying on your stomach with your arms extended out and your legs together
– Raise your arms and legs out, and stay in this position.
– Alternate lifting left leg/ right arm and the opposite for each rep.
– Complete 10 reps.
- Standing Oblique Crunch
– Starting position – standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in both hands,
– Crunch, pulling your left knee up and your elbow down into a side.
– Repeat the same movement on another side
– Do 12-15 reps on each side of the body.
- Basic Crunch
This is a very important exercise for many athletes because it engages the core and works the stubborn lower abs.
– Starting position – Lying down on the exercise mat with your hands behind your head
– Bring your left knee to the right elbow and repeat to another side, which completes one rep
– Begin with 10-15 reps increasing the number over time.
- Pike and Extend
The pike and extend maneuver target the abs and legs as well.
– Starting position – Lying down with your back on the mat and your legs extended in a basic crunch.
– Lying back with your arms over your head keep your left leg extended above you and lower right leg without touching the ground.
– Return to the starting position and repeat the same with another leg
– Alternate between each leg for 20 reps.
- Side Bend
This easy exercise definitely gets those results you desire.
– Starting position – Standing position, with a dumbbell in your right hand and your feet wide apart
– Lift your left arm behind your head and creating an arc in your torso to the right.
– Return to the starting position and repeat 10-15 times.
– Repeat 10-15 times on another side.