Toning the thighs area is very important for shaping your whole body. In this article, we’re offering a workout for your thighs, where you don’t need any weights and is easy to do. Let’s go ahead and get started!
- Criss cross scissors
This move really targets the outer and inner thighs and it’s called criss – cross – scissors
– Starting position – the hands are on the sides and your legs lift up, with your lower back pressed into the mat.
– Moving your legs like scissors, open them as wide as you can.
– Perform these moves for about one minute.
– Starting position -the same position in a first move, keep your heels together and knees over the hips.
– Bring your heels towards your butt and push it back up, keeping your knees as wide as possible to work your inner thighs. That completes one rep.
– Push it hard for one minute.
- Froggers with heels apart
– Starting position – the same as in the normal froggers, the only you need to keep your heels wide apart, trying to keep the same distance between your heels the whole time.
– Perform this exercise for about a minute.
- Legs up and down
– Starting position – with your legs up, toes pointing outwards and hands by the sides
– Slowly lower your legs down but without touching the mat. During the moving up and down, you constantly need to bring your heels together and then spread them apart.
– Perform these moves for a minute.
- Windshield wipers
– Starting position – bridge position, on your feet and shoulders, with your pelvis looking towards the ceiling.
– Bringing the heels together, press the left heel out.
– Flexing the foot, don’t point it and keep the butt lifted off the mat.
– Move your left leg out and in, keeping your butt as high as you can and your leg straight and low to the floor
– Perform this exercise for one minute on each leg.