If you strongly decided to shape your but, here are the moves that you exactly need! Targeting your glutes you need to reduce calories, too. According to Katherine Greiner of KGBody, who works out with Tash and Dev, the workout bellow is proven in lifting and strengthening up the butt.
Follow the next instructions while doing this workout:
– YOU’LL NEED Your A-game.
– Perform 2 sets of 10 reps for each move.
Here are detailed instructions (movies) how to do the moves!
- CEILING STOMPS
– Starting position – on all fours, shoulders over hands and hips over knees,
– Raise foot to ceiling, while your right leg is at a 90-degree angle in.
– Return leg to starting position, without touching the ground with a knee.
– Repeat on opposite side
Perform 10 reps on each side and Do 2 sets.
– Starting position – Standing behind the chair, with hands on sturdy chair back,
– Keeping left leg straight lift the right leg behind you as high as you can, without arching back
– Return leg to ground, without touching. That is 1 rep.
Perform 10 reps on each side and Do 2 sets
- LEG TAPS
– Starting position – Kneel in front of sturdy chair with feet behind you, palms pressing into seat and arms straight
– Keeping left knee bent, straighten right leg behind you.
– Raise right toe off ground and swing the leg around to form a right angle to the body.
– Return to start.
Perform 10 reps on both sides and Do 2 sets
– Starting position – Lying face down on a mat or floor.
– Simultaneously raise your left leg and right arm, as high as possible, lifting the chest off the floor at the same time. Hold this position for two seconds.
– Lower your arms, legs and chest back down slowly, to starting position.
– Repeating on opposite side you complete 1 rep. Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
Perform 10 reps and Do 2 sets