As the burning major calories are the key to losing weight, all of the exercises bellows will help you burn calorie, which is what this article is all about.
Doing explosive exercises using kettlebells will help you improve strength, endurance, and power in no time.
Your entire body can be toned by using a kettlebell and the following exercises created by the personal trainer Hannah Davis from Body by Hannah.
- Kettlebell Swings
– Starting position – standing with your both hands holding the kettlebell between your legs, which are wider than hip-width apart and.
– Bending your knees slightly, lean your chest forward, and swing the kettlebell back in between your legs.
– Lunge your hips forward and simultaneously throw your arms straight in front of you
– Repeat popping your hips backwards and forward;
Perform 15-20 swings.
– Starting position – Standing with your legs wider than hip-width and your left foot turned out.
– Holding the kettlebell in your right hand, extend it straight above your head.
– Bending your left knee, lean over to the left and keep your chest facing forward and open.
– Try to reach the floor in front of your left foot with your left hand
– Return to standing position,
Perform 8-10 times on both sides.
- Snatch and Clean
– Starting position – Standing with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart and hold the weight with both hands in front of you
– Make a classic squat and returning to standing position and bending your elbows, pull the weight up so it’s right in front of your chest.
– Another squat is done by pressing the weight straight above your head.
– Return to a standing position with the weight in front of your chest. That completes one rep.
Perform this 10-15 times.
- Single Leg Deadlift and Row
– Starting position – standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold the kettlebell by your side with your right hand.
– Transfer your weight to your left leg, slightly bent, and sweep your right leg back behind you leaning your chest forward.
– Holding this position, bend your arm, and pull the weight toward your chest.
– Lowering your left arm return to starting position.
Perform this 10 times before switching legs and repeat the same on another leg.
Watch the video at